- This apple cider vinegar is obtained by the traditional method of production of balsamic vinegar: through the slow fermentation of the best apple juice. This method allows to obtain a full-bodied product characterized by a strong apple scent.
- The texture is velvety and enveloping the palate, vinegar has a pungent and fresh taste that does not cover but it counterbalances to a nice sugary aftertaste. Therefore it turns out to be a very versatile condiment that goes well with many different types of food.
- If used in cooking, it personalizes the dish without covering it, releasing its characteristic flavors and aromas.
- Used natural on salads or green tasty boiled vegetables it enhances the taste by giving a special touch to these simple dishes.
- It goes well with also slightly spicy cheeses as Emmental or with sweeter taste like Gruyre.